15 thoughts on “Happy Valentine’s Day

1. G’day Mrs Boucher,
    I tried to leave comments on your student blogs but it wouldn’t allow me to leave one unless I sent an email as an entry. As it is 21 classes, does that platform allow other people to leave comment sor only those who can log in to 21 classes?

Please email me your answer, because I will need to delete the student blogs from the list if other students can’t leave comments on their blogs.

2. Thanks for the pictures and movie!! So nice. I was so sad not to be there but I couldn’t get out of work….thanks for sharing!

3. Hello Mrs Boucher,
    We are Year 3/4 (aged between 7-9) class from Auckland NZ and we saw your blog on the Student Blogging Challenge page. We are participating in the class blog challenge for the first time. We’d love to find a buddy blog from another country to contact and share things with.
    From Mrs Burnett and Room 15, Upper Harbour Primary School, Auckland, NZ

4. Hello Mrs Boucher and class
    your valentine’s slide show was beautiful. The music and the arrangement was excellent. 😀 It looked like there was a lot of love in the air and everyone looked they had a great time.
    Miss Docherty and the Brilliant Bloggers

5. Dear looking glass,

hi my name is Kaileah. I loved your video! How do u do those backgrounds? I thought it was really neat. I hope you guys had a great valentines day! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. 🙂

please comment back,

Kaileah

• Hi Kaileah,
      Thanks for visiting our blog! We made the video on Animoto. Ask your teacher or parents if they have an account (http://animoto.com). You upload pictures, add a theme (background 🙂 ), pick your music, and Animoto does the rest. I like our video too!

Mrs. Boucher

6. Dear Mrs.Boucher,

That is awesome that you got to make ice cream sundaes for Valentines day. I hope you guys had a great time making the ice cream sundaes.

Sincerely,
    Chloe

7. Dear Mrs.Boucher

I liked your video of your class. I think it is really cool that your class gets to eat ice cream on valintines day. Do you do that every year or do you do it once in a while?

Bye,
    Ryan

8. Dear Mrs. Boucher

Thank you for answering my question. My class has made a few animoto viseos this year and there really cool. My class loves visiting your blog. I hope you can come visit our blog soon! 🙂

Your friend,
    Kaileah 😀