It’s that time again . . . unit 4 math test. Today we completed a review in class of the material on tomorrow’s test. Unit 4 focused on decimal place value to thousandths, adding & subtracting decimals, and metric measurement & conversions. We discussed that to prepare for a math test, we need to PRACTICE. Students have the OPPORTUNITY to practice for their test and earn bonus points (5 points!). They have two options to practice:
1. Make a practice test with 20 problems (Must contain a variety of problems). The mathboxes and journal pages are a great place to find math problems for a practice test. Students must complete the practice test and return it tomorrow to recieve the bonus points.
2. Play Jeopardy and keep track of your work on a 4×5 grid. See directions below.
Jeopardy Game Directions:
- Open file by clicking on the words Jeopardy above
- Click “Play slideshow from beginning”
- Once you are at the game board, choose a place to begin and click on it.
- Read question and answer on your game board (4 x 5 grid). Remember to show all your work-not just answer. Use back if you need more room.
- To reveal the answer on the computer click anywhere in the question box and the answer will show up on top.
- Click on the HOUSE button to return to the game board and select another question. Questions already answered should be highlighted a different color.
- HAVE FUN!!!!